break times

taking a break of this new life I just enjoy here a hot chocolate in this interesting cafe that only have soups or drinks. Enjoying my chocolate and tempted with a choko amareto I can't stop thinking how easy the connections can be made with other entities in this world. What is this thing called affection that is so easily to develop for some people and so difficult for others? I never had that problem but I can't stop wondering for some people I know that is so difficult to interact with others.
Indeed, maybe some people have that touch that let others to see an easy person to get close that others don't.
I wish to know how does life is in the other side just to understand the mood of those who doesn't get the chance to get closer to others that easily and try to do something for them. I think that most of the people who create problems are just only people that is misunderstood and get to the point to explode.
Well lets see, now I have to meet some people like that... I hope I can do something good like the last time for them.
Is good to smile when we want. I just hope I dont forget about it :-P
t – 5 days to italy :-)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope