keep rolling in the world

Sometimes we have to leave what we know in order to value what we have someone says. Indeed just try to follow what our hearts indicates brings most of the time good things even when in the moment we are unable to understand them. This days, I decided to travel around Europe, with first destiny Italy. After a week in the country of the pasta and the pizza, I saw how easy my perspective of the world can be changed. Yesterday, remembering the discussion with my late German teacher I can corroborate that home is not a place that is static to me as normal people consider for them. Heimat, home, hogar, terms that are subjective as the people who ask for them. But with not strong answers to a person like me. I felt that I found my place in Berlin, a city that have everything and easier to manipulate as people thing once you become legal. However, I saw in a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea that my “auto inculcated idea” was as unstable as drunk person playing over ice. But well, was easy to realize that and understand it reason I feel a bit comfortable because there is no problems to me with accepting this. The next destiny is uncertain and time is in my favor this time. I only have to be obligatory in berlin in the time of july when ara will come. Ironically is not that easy to live without technology, therefore I enjoy to be connected to it even in my journeys. Do what we feel to do is the answer to the dilema in revolutionary roads I think. Even if the price looks a bit crazy or understandable what keeps inside of our hearts is what is important.
Normal life is for normal people, we are all normal in our ways and extraordinarily unique in the same way and we can only bright when we follow our hearts even against logic.
Thanks to everyone in my journeys, to all who are not here any more and to all who I don't know yet. The wold is as big as we accept it and want it to see. There aren't buts for the moment, they might come in the future, who knows, hope we can handle it and minimize it, just like that we can have full life's.
Ciao bella italia

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope