y yo estoy aquí....

Since some days ago I start to move on and try to assimilate my decision of leaving her… after a while I’m not so sure what I was trying to look for me then because the plan just backfired to me and instead of been able to concentrate more in my duties I just lost total control of my psyche without mention the details of the fact that also my luck run out.

But the good thing is that my mask still works pretty well. Sadder is the idea that people just let themselves goes for the external view of the people to start to develop a “me” of their own point of view. Feel how the different versions of me start to develop in the mind of everyone who interact with me becomes kind of sucky to the point of makes me feel sick. Maybe is just that I’m sick of my self at look that my appearance always looks exactly in the opposite way. Happier I look, sadder I felt this week. Also I think that is my fault to make of that an involuntary reaction in order to make people doesn’t ask too many questions. Anyways I’m tire of looking for inspiration again… and I realized that I threw away my good luck charm and muse for the sake of something that I don’t know if still exist… or worst that never understood that I already found…

At the end I just know and no matter what I do to distract my mind in the night every morning are those to white stripes coming from my eyes… realize that life goes on asshole…

La cara vista es un anuncio de signal, la cara oculta es la resulta de mi idea genial de echarte.. me cuesta tanto olvidarte…

Mañana será otro día…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope