and yet moments i can't hold myself

There are moments in life where I feel that I’m breaking. This is one of those moments when I can’t see the light in the horizon and makes me feels so impotent.
“At the door of the stove the bread burns” says the statement that is so true and was the first thing I thought yesterday when I saw that everything went so smoothly for the first day. Of course my pessimistic nature had to make a bad joke about such a delicate situation and now I feel like once again stabbed in the back by the daily life. Therefore, I won’t let things goes that easy. As I said once, only the accidents, coincidences and what we can do exist, I have to prove myself that “if I die” I’ll do it that with wearing my boots.
By the run of the minutes, that I’m realizing that love is something that will never save me. I become more objective to the fact that my coming to this country hasn’t been more than a huge mistake sustained by a promised made with an impulsive feeling.
I want to scream for help but to whom? Where are the angels? Where are miracles? I never felt so desperate in my life as when I came here. I can’t even believe this, is so surrealistic considering the nightmare where I was living before. Is this meaning that I’m getting rotten? That I become mortal? Or is at the end my true self?
Even in the last discussion Nali said, do you always have to have an answer for everything? If that is the case: why I can’t answer my own questions? I wouldn’t lose you if I would be able to do that I wouldn’t be feeling miserable now when a door closes in front of my face. Aahgr I need a hug, since when I need of the human contact to compose myself???
Yes I’m weak indeed

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope