Would you stay by me?

long way to go I walk a long way while muttering that I'm sorry for this kind of myself. Innocent butterfly, Fly into the blue sky. By myself, tears spill sadly at nightfall It's Cold... An excessively long, dark night Opens my eyes Sadness passes by painfully. But I suddenly throw it all away Because you loved me... Kiss me and stay with me like flower blooming in eternity moves on, fleeting strongly. How could you smile for me It's fine not to do anything I want to forever be beside you . Always closely stand by me You softly caressed my cheek Your warmth... It's gentle... A silent love of illusions... Opens my eyes I was a weak, stupid person A foolish being... But you forgave me...

Kiss me and say good bye... A closed-up flower rings out weakly and sadly. How could you cry for me It's fine not to say anything I want to forever be beside you Always be beside me, smiling for me... Kiss me and stay with me... A flower blooming in eternity moves on, fleeting strongly . How could you smile for me It's fine not to do anything I want to forever be beside you. Kiss me and say good bye A closed-up flower rings out weakly and sadly. How could you cry for me It's fine not to say anything I want to forever be beside you Always be beside me, smiling for me...

Unfortunately is something I can't say to you...

bis später...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope