Zero motivation day...

another day i wake up in an stranger bed wondering why did i woke up. The now regular feeling of eternal disappointment is only perturbed by an strange dizziness that doesn´t let me wake up properly nor walk.
Thinking why i should stand walk or go out the room makes me understand that there is no reason for that. There is no difference to those months when i use to do the same in another country. Unfortunately my brain started to also think in the same way and i know by experience that if i dont force myself to live i will end up wasting too much time again.

Looks that the day will be a crap today it end up with a unusual cold weather with sucky snow mode and now i just found out that my monthly card for the train expired yesterday. How? Cuz the guy checking the cards today just told me so i had to pay the ticket at least and not the charge for been without ticket.....

anyways for now is not so bad to continuing falling cuz as always once t he floor have been reached... the only thing left to do is to go up no?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope