The dilemma of the perception

Girl 1: you are the most spontaneous and crazy person I ever met in my life. Thanks I never thought that have a live without plans and going forward would be this exiting.
Girl 2: I hate when you plan everything. Your life has to be so boring.
2 women, 2 point of view; the first knows the person I become, the second knows the person I was. How is possible to have opposite opinions with similar auras?
I changed, my essence changed I never thought that something like that might happen. And I have to apologize in front of all the people I mistreat due my old dogmas.
I have no fixed opinions anymore just strict decisions and conviction behind them.
The price was too high for me… now just have to move on and smile for those I harmed.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope