time to open my eyes

It has stopped nothing moves

Not even I myself

feel like I do.

Empty space

a world where nothing exists.

There I am,

trown out into such a space.

It has stopped nothing moves

I am at a “standstill”...

Alive.

I am alive.

I breathe, and my body moves.

I can laugh, cry and grieve.

But...

I haven't moved forward anywhere.

I am at a “standstill”...

To a heart such as mine,

a small breeze blew in.

I tought it was something petty.

It wasn't supposed to be felt for too long.

But that wind covered me completely.

It wrapped arround me so warmly....


I heard from someone, the universe continually expands, that is alive.

But to me, I can only see the universe is stopped.

The event of stopping, in a way, I think is very close to eternity.

I mean, you see, that way, It feels more like the universe.

The universe is stopped.

Just like how my feelings are at a “standstill”....

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope