good flight my little friend

With the melodic voice of Julie London singing as time goes by in my bus going home, I can't stop feel nostalgia for that little person who accompanied me in this interesting month since I return to Germany. Recapitulating is like living a second chapter of a mess up book called the M.K. Chronicles. This time with an better perception of the life that makes me finally enjoy every single minute of what have been happening this month.

With a smile in the face I can believe how simple does the world is once we decide to finally move on. And I think that I found out what can makes me feel so easy even in the most compromised of the situations. So, basically been a “human” and deal with my pain like a cross to the Golgotha of my life is not what I should follow to live on.

Now I can see that the secret is not try to be a good person, because that is something that is from the heart of the people , nor try to be strong or hard to tolerate the “injustices” of the world. But to me the secret is something completely opposite.

Once I found out that I become weak, that I got broke during life and that I found my distance about my heart and the others that I was able to feel their hearts and how they really looks like. People close their hearts unconsciously to some people just as they open it to some others and that is something that in an analytical point of view can be seen as a shity behaviour but is just part of them and we just have to learn of that. Even that in-understandable feeling we have now can bring something good if we take time to understand it... maybe no in the moment but at least in the future to learn about it.

To live and move on give us the possibility to learn and thats how I told to my new teacher, “what gives meaning to my life is to learn new experiences” I can move forward from now on seen the perspective of the universe without labeling of good or bad even if they are painful because all is part of a big medley of emotions and experiences called life.

I thanks to my month companion and I wish you a great journey back to your country. Is nice to know that I was able to test my self with you and understand that I really start to hear my heart too.

With love, an smile an one of your tears in my hand and my heart.

Gute reise!

M.K

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope