Tonight is one of those nights that would be good to disappear...

with the slow fall of the snow I walked in the street thinking how tender would be melt like those little snow flakes. With nothing to loose or to gain I think there isn't better moment now for that. Someone told me once that this season is when most people commit suicide and I still don't get why considering how beautiful everything looks. The snow covers absolutely everything. Not only the streets, the houses or the people, but also the sadness, hopes and superficial feelings of the people. With a cover of snow everything looks so peaceful, immaculate like a just made paint before the father time play with its colours.
Despite the cold weather, it makes the loneliness feels warm this night. Surrounded by nostalgia i can forget about my present state and just look at the window the slow dancing of the snow before mix in the floor or over one of those sleeping trees. Is another day expecting the unexpected, however the mother loneliness showed me that side of her that took care of me in those moments when no honest hand was there when I need it... it also resemble that time when and angel took me in her arms and showed me that there is still kindness in this world...
Is ironic, as much kindness I feel, more my eyes get hot. However, no tear come from then. That's OK considering that they come out when they want to, and not even me can understand why in those unexpected moments...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope