selfish morning

yesterday i decided to go to a presentation of “alternative artist in acker str”. There, people of several parts of the globe reunited to basically play one or 2 songs and make a whole night of interesting street performance. While listening the people playing, i was unable to stop thinking why i'm actually there. Wasn't a bad presentation but wasn't even a place that in a regular situation i'll might feel interested to go. Then, thinking in all the other events i've been this week and also in how things are now in school I start to think that basically i'm in all those places by reflex. All this feels like I'm only move if someone actually wants to be with me in that case.
Like i told Mer , I'll only go if you say “I want you to come to stammtisch with me”, is like i usually works now, with no particular interest in the event i'm just go there and have a relative good time. The curiosity of all this is the fact that I don't feel alone anymore in those places... It also doesn't mean that i feel happy to be there but is not uncomfortable anymore. Maybe I'm just adapting to people in a not so practical but convenient way now. But it feels weird the fact that i don't feel practically anything in any situation anymore. Indeed that how life works in a lonely world no?
The other thing that makes me think is in my previous words about been with someone who wants to be with me and it makes me realized that one of the main reasons I felt in love the last time have to be related with the fact that I felt attracted for a dream angel who would move earth and sky to be with the person who love. Now I wonder if people like that still exist in this world... Indeed yes considering how many people live in this world. I hope to see once again someone like that. Also, i would like to find in my memories that person in me that once exist...
where is the passion? maybe lost in an ancient story tale...

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
I don´t wanna find that person, cuz is still there...is just invisible...like a shadow without the sun.

"I believe"
M.K. ha dicho que…
good for you my beloved anonymous reader. but how can someone be there just invisible as the shadow without the sun? someone is or not, or just the memories remains depends how deep is the connection.
if there is someone for you there, you should treasure because people affection is like flowers, if you don't put water on them, they just dry. and no one like a dry flower ah?
so is good to have the opportunity to have someone like that enjoy.
thanks for reading my blog.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Sad oppinion...but theres always a reason to think...
M.K. ha dicho que…
the sadness is in the eye of the beholder.
when is a matter of affection there are 3 kinds of people, those who look for it, those who waits for it and those who just wait and see it from outside just waiting to see what happens. i decided to step between the one who waits and the one who just see. basically because i already found the affection i was once looking for. unfortunately when i went for that person, the life decided to split that apart and there is nothing i can do about it but to support her decisions until de end.
so thats why i recommend you t hat if you still have that person who wants to go for you treasure it and enjoy every single second you spend with that person in case of departure you can keep it in your memories with a smile...

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope