what is help?

Help is not give stuffs to satisfy a simple necessity.

Help is not when someone have a problem says, I’m sorry or don’t worry everything will change with time.

Help is not feeling petty for those who are hopeless.

Help is not give up and look aside when a situation is not encounter.

Help are not sweet words of motivation written in a book.

Help is the presence when we need a human touch, the silence when the word becomes too noisy to thing, the love beyond the life.

I need help tonight my live is falling apart and I can’t follow my dreams alone…

Where is all that people who say that will be with me for ever? WHY PEOPLE LIE LIKE THAT AND GIVE UP JUST SAYING SORRY!?!?

With tears in my eyes and a cynic smile in my face I can only say again that I have a destiny with nothing else left to loose…

Not even the angels want to be with me, that is why I think I’m alive yet… not even god nor the devil wants me near…


MANN! ICH WILL JETZT EIN FUCKING FREUND!?!?!



please death take me with you tonight where the only people who will always wait for me are... please.... for onces le t me rest... and let everyone forget about me...
i want to be a dream... something that can be forgoten in the morning...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope