If there is only a start who can come this night...

Today, a wonderful day, an interesting conversation showed me how much I've have changed in the past days. This woman makes me realize that the reason that i was able to be kind in my words was not for suppressing my feelings but for get harmony between what i say an what i feel. But then that's ok when i deal with honest people i have no stable relation with.
For the first time i felt the peace i had once with that woman i love so much and hurt so much lately. Yes, was a conversation so outstanding that i didn't feel the time at all. But well at the end i was so sad for feeling of talking with the wrong person. However, i can now understand why my beloved, end up looking to another place to have someone to talk with. Is like finding the love she can communicate with but with the compromise of dealing with the feeling itself. But is funny i don't like to be me in that situation because no matter how sure i know I don't like when someone can do something I should for her. I feel that i become less than a second table plate dish is a bit too out of my league. But well, there is nothing i can't in my beloved decision so i just have to become stronger.
Wow just suddenly i this 5 a.m non sleeping night I've been reading something that just felt slapping and painful but true and kind . Without motive and no related subject nasira just said... maybe the people need to evolve and grow separated to later deserve each other... when they reach that point, everything have to be ok. That phrase just opened my eyes and suddenly doesn't feel so bad this loneliness....
but at the end i still don't want to forget that one i loved, because is the base of the person i still love and is different now. Someone who is happy without me and I'm jealous but glad of her happiness... but as long as she is happy i have to endure...
the seen face is a designate announcement
the hidden face is the result of my “ideal idea” to drop you out...
it cost so much to let you go...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope