January 1st


With a horrible head ache and even worst stomach ache I wake up at 9 a.m after sleeping 3 hours in this sofa. Unable to hope and begin for a bullet in my neck. The brightness of the day torture me with a tender cloudy day. Then my heart start to feel like it will have a heart atack remembering parts of the email i wrote during the night to that person i unbelievably broke up with... yes, despite what i though looks like that i got broke up with that relationship i though i would be able to save this year...
Later the panic made my hands shake to the tone of “gravity” playing in my computer when the nautilus sent me the confirmation that my email was written... immediately i checkout the facebook with my heart feeling like going out from my mouth thinking that the one i love change her status in facebook... whit this crappy internet speed the minutes become days and the wait unbelievable long.
Fortunately she didn't change it, hope because she didnt feel it instead of because she just was sleepy to do it that.
By the tune of “long december” I now can just think what will happen in the next hours... like a Jude prisoner in a concentration camp waiting for an uncertain death. I seat and feel the pain in my neck and shoulder for the uncomfortable sleeping considering that i can only sleep in one pose or my stomach immediately start to complain... way to the bathroom I discern if i leave the apartment for this month and on i just finish with my life watching the little black spot in my right hand that remains of my many previous suicide experiments. Then i feel so tired and lookout the close door of the bed room... ashamed, i feel that i won't be able to enter there anymore, at least not to sleep...

what will happen no? I can't stop thinking what happened with all the determination that i had yesterday? A miss calculation can mess it all that easily?
I think that inside of me i wanted that the one who finish or give life to this relationship was her because that would give me the false idea of “i tried everything until the end”... maybe sounds more that i just poncio pilatus complex and wanted to leave that responsibility in the hand of an innocent.
I'm horrible i'm a monster that fucked up a beautiful angel... i wish whit all my soul that the woman i love come and tell me that she was mistaken in what she saw in me.
Why i wish so much direct pain now? Maybe because i want to feel that i'm alive...
maybe because of what i said about breaking up is why she can't come. I want to believe that... i want her to clarify her position... not what she is thinking to do now. But what happen in the moment. I need to do the same but in this lone cold room i can only scratch the door of the hell and death....

help please

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope