to my far away love...

When i loved you
i didn't think this partihing would ever come.
If I wont't ever able to touch you again
at the very least one more time i want you to embrace me
its a long long good bye farewell, farewell
ill say it as many times it takes
i tells me myself as best i can,
you are waving oout of kindness, arent you?
Now i wish for strength...
meetting you, with the start sparkling, i am born
as long as i myself, as long as i'm able to love
waiting for a hopeless miracle what will become of me?
The tear batherd planets shimmering is gone...

i wont forget your warmth,
your kindness, and yoru hands which enveloped everything.
Its a long, long good bye.
Catch the comets that seems like the are burning , and start a fire
i want to love, i want to be loved.
what will one chilled body mean to this world?
The bravado i kept up is dissolving, long for...
why is it?
My tears overflow and they can't stop.
Meeting you, with the stars sparkling, i'm and born .
As long as i'm myself, as longn as i'm able to love.
catch me and never let go of me
oh dear planet, please whisper me that i'm not alone...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope