musical moment

Crucify my love If my love is blind Crucify my love If it sets me free Never know Never trust"That love should see a color" Crucify my loveIf it should be that way

Swing the heartache Feel it inside out When the wind criesI'll say good-byTried to learn Tried to findTo reach out for eternityWhere's the answerIs this forever

Like a river flowing to the seaYou'll be miles away, and I will knowI know I can deal with the painNo reason to cry

Crucify my loveIf my love is blindCrucify my loveIf it sets me freeNever know Never trust"That love should see a color"Crucify my loveIf it should be that way

'Til the loneliness shadows the skyI'll be sailing down and I will knowI know I can clear clouds awayOh Is it a crime to love

Swing the heartacheFeel it inside outWhen the wind criesI'll say good-byTried to learn Tried to findTo reach out for eternityWhere's the answerIs this forever

If my love is blindCrucify my loveIf it sets me freeNever know Never trust"That love should see a color"Crucify my loveIf it should be that way

No es nada fuera de lo normal es solo una cancion de X Japan (grupo de rock japones por si no saben) de su cd dahlia...
anyways me vino a la cabeza por eso la escribi maybe I feel like romantic y my bizarre way

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El regalo de Mayauru

Todo puede cambiar con algo tan simple....

A new episode, a new Hope